What’s Happening To The US Postal Service Is Totally Unfair
February 15, 2013No Comments
Many believe the USPS is hemorrhaging money because it’s an outdated, inefficient, and overly bureaucratic operation that should be privatized.
The service definitely has its issues, but a close look reveals that the USPS deserves a lot more credit — and a lot less meddling from Congress.
- Rural mail carriers violating Florida’s seat belt law 9 comments
- Route Vehicles and Inequality 7 comments
- USPS: No delivery until “Moose” the pit bull goes 7 comments
- Is the evaluated system sustainable in a future of dwindling mail volumes? 5 comments
- Darrell Issa: Postal Enemy Number One 4 comments
- Are Post Office Closures Unconstitutional 3 comments
- United States Congress: Picking Winners and Losers in the Shipping Game 3 comments
- A rural carrier’s experience with the new GPS/Cell Phone Scanner 2 comments
- Issa Demands Hearings Into Why No One Listens to Him 2 comments
- Step 4 Grievance Settlement: City Carriers Assigned to Collect Parcels From Rural Route Customer 2 comments