Crooks steal mail, packages from US postal worker
September 21, 2012No Comments
Orange County deputies and Orlando police are searching for the two men they say robbed a United States Postal Service mail carrier in Pine Castle on Thursday.
Deputies said the postal carrier was near the Pine Castle postal office when two men approached him and implied they had a weapon. The men reportedly forced the mail carrier to give up all of his mail and packages, but they did not ask for money.
- Rural mail carriers violating Florida’s seat belt law 10 comments
- Route Vehicles and Inequality 7 comments
- USPS: No delivery until “Moose” the pit bull goes 7 comments
- Is the evaluated system sustainable in a future of dwindling mail volumes? 5 comments
- Darrell Issa: Postal Enemy Number One 4 comments
- Are Post Office Closures Unconstitutional 3 comments
- United States Congress: Picking Winners and Losers in the Shipping Game 3 comments
- A rural carrier’s experience with the new GPS/Cell Phone Scanner 2 comments
- Issa Demands Hearings Into Why No One Listens to Him 2 comments
- Step 4 Grievance Settlement: City Carriers Assigned to Collect Parcels From Rural Route Customer 2 comments