Collins Worried About Postal Service
September 18, 2012No Comments
Senator Susan Collins is worried that Congress will not pass postal reform this year. Collins fears a death spiral for he postal service without reform.
Senator Collins says the postal reform bill she helped write that has been approved by the Senate would go far to stabilize the finances of the Postal Service. She is worried the House will not deal with the issue before year’s end and that has serious economic consequences.
- Rural mail carriers violating Florida’s seat belt law 10 comment(s)
- United States Congress: Picking Winners and Losers in the Shipping Game 3 comment(s)
- The Future of Flats and FSS 3 comment(s)
- USPS: No delivery until “Moose” the pit bull goes 3 comment(s)
- NRLCA National Board working on Blue-Tooth connected scanner compensation issues 3 comment(s)
- What would have to happen for you to be willing to give up the evaluated system? 3 comment(s)
- Suspect wanted in connection with slaying of postal carrier arrested 2 comment(s)
- Lesser of Two Evils – A Ruralinfo.net Guest Blog 2 comment(s)
- Postal Déjà vu 2 comment(s)
- BREAKING NEWS–POSTAL CARRIER CONFIRMED DEAD 1 comment(s)