8 Reasons USPS Productivity Is Declining: The Employees Speak Out
September 4, 2012No Comments
News that the U.S. Postal Service’s productivity has taken a turn for the worse comes as no surprise to many USPS employees, especially letter carriers.
Many postal workers responded to last week’s article about USPS delivering fewer mail pieces per work hour than it did a year ago.
- Rural mail carriers violating Florida’s seat belt law 11 comment(s)
- What would have to happen for you to be willing to give up the evaluated system? 7 comment(s)
- United States Congress: Picking Winners and Losers in the Shipping Game 3 comment(s)
- The Future of Flats and FSS 3 comment(s)
- USPS: No delivery until “Moose” the pit bull goes 3 comment(s)
- NRLCA National Board working on Blue-Tooth connected scanner compensation issues 3 comment(s)
- L’Enfant Plaza – We have a spontaneous combustion problem 2 comment(s)
- Suspect wanted in connection with slaying of postal carrier arrested 2 comment(s)
- Lesser of Two Evils – A Ruralinfo.net Guest Blog 2 comment(s)
- USPS to offer 5% postage discount on samples 1 comment(s)