Postal Service Intends to Conduct a National Mail Count in September 2012
August 8, 2012No Comments
The NRLCA was notified today that the Postal Service intends to conduct a national mail count in September 2012, in accordance with Article 9.2.C.3a(4) of the national agreement. Please see the attached correspondence from Postal Headquarters.
Additional mail count information will be disseminated, including the NRLCA mail count guide, at a later date.
Click here to view the notice of intent to conduct a mail count…
via News Info.
- Rural mail carriers violating Florida’s seat belt law 9 comment(s)
- Postal Déjà vu 6 comment(s)
- What would have to happen for you to be willing to give up the evaluated system? 4 comment(s)
- United States Congress: Picking Winners and Losers in the Shipping Game 3 comment(s)
- The Future of Flats and FSS 3 comment(s)
- USPS: No delivery until “Moose” the pit bull goes 3 comment(s)
- NRLCA National Board working on Blue-Tooth connected scanner compensation issues 3 comment(s)
- Suspect wanted in connection with slaying of postal carrier arrested 2 comment(s)
- Lesser of Two Evils – A Ruralinfo.net Guest Blog 2 comment(s)
- Tulsan charged with assault on mail carrier over dogs 2 comment(s)